fredag 14 augusti 2009

Tjofan!

Hm, I did just realize(is it spelled with s or z??) that i haven't been writing here in like a month xD Sorry guys! If someone even is reading my blogg...
It's only a week until the school starts again ;___; *sob* But yeah, Gerard is alive! *happy face* He wrote in their blogg today! He haven't been writing even at twitter, like he nearly always does, for like a month or more. But i guess he has his reasons, now he is dad to Bandit Lee Way and they are working on a new album, that is hopefully relesed soon ^.^
I think i should go to beed now, both me and Yuri are tired.
Ops, i think i forgot to tell you guys about my dog, Yuri! I wrote about her some weeks ago, her breeder call'd her Märta, remember?
Yeah, yeah, i should really go now. Goodnight everybody ; )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar